"It was a trip of a lifetime. I loved the small tour size and hands-on experiences."—2018 ICAN Tour of Tuscany participant.
- Hands-on ceramic demos and workshops at the world renown Gaya Ceramic Arts Center
- In-depth design tour of Gaya Art and Design
- Cooking class at Moksa: A fully sensual dining experience
- Guided temple visits to Pura Campuhan, Pura Dalem in Ubud, and the pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot
- Silver-smithing experience
- Traditional indigo batik studio tour and hands on batiking experience
- Studio tours of some of Bali’s best craftspeople: wood carvers, stone sculptors, and glass blowers
- Lunch at a beachside resort
- Visit to the Setia Darma Masks and Puppets Museum: a jaw-dropping art collection
- Relaxing spa experience
- Tour of the infamous John Hardy Jewelry studio and a visit to the gorgeous showroom
- Tour of the award-winning and eco-friendly bamboo architecture Green Village
- Visits to the Pejaten tile-making village to explore traditional wood-firing kilns, tile, and brick-making process
Click here to see pictures from our 2017 tour of Bali.
Sri Ratih Cottages Ubud, Bali www.sriratih.com
Included in the registration:
- Lodging: 11 nights at the Sri Ratih Cottages. Additional nights lodging must be arranged and paid for on your own.
- Ground transportation: Includes transportation to and from the airport to the hotel and all transportation during programming while traveling in Bali during the tour dates.
- Meals: 11 breakfasts at hotel, 8 lunches, and 1 group dinner are included.
- Workshop facilities for potters at Gaya Ceramic Art Center (GCAC). GCAC will provide a large, well-organized studio, clay, use of equipment, and all necessary clay tools. All demos at GCAC will include hands-on participation with professional potters.
- Day tours to Pura Dalem, Goa Gajah, Hands-on batik experience, Barong Dance Show at the Arma museum, Tour of the world renowned puppet and mask museum, Tour of the Green Bamboo Village, tour of the John Hardy jewelry factory and showroom.
- Activities for non-potters during the ceramic workshops for potters including cooking class, spa visit, day tour of local sites, and hands-on silver smithing experience.
Not included in the registration:
- Dinners beyond the Welcome Dinner, 2 lunches on the free days
- Personal purchases
- Free time activities
- Shipping of ceramic pieces made at GCAC
"I cannot rate this tour too highly. It was well planned and an inspiring journey." —2018 ICAN Tour of Tuscany participant.
Room Rates and Payment Options: Room rates cover your lodging and other tour activities for the entire trip. See our official itinerary for details. All rates in US dollars. One-time Payment (Pay in Full):
|Potter – Single Room||$4,700|
|Potter – Double Room||$3,900|
|Non-Potter – Single Room||$4,700|
|Non-Potter – Double Room||$3,900|
No Refund after July 14, 2019. Please see our cancellation terms below. Pay-Over-Time (Payment Plan):
|Potter – Single Room||$4,900|
|Potter – Double Room||$4,100|
|Non-Potter – Single Room||$4,900|
|Non-Potter – Double Room||$4,100|
No Refund after July 14, 2019. Please see our cancellation terms below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Pay-Over-Time / Payment Plan option requires a non-refundable $500 deposit due at the time of registration. Payments will be automatically deducted per the following payment schedule. Pay-Over-Time (Payment Plan Schedule):
|Non-Refundable Deposit||$500 — Non-Refundable/Due at the time of Registration|
|2nd Payment||25% of total fee — Due January 14, 2019|
|3rd Payment||25% of total fee — Due March 14, 2019|
|Final Payment||Remainder of Balance — Due May 14, 2019|
For the sake of simplicity, the 2nd and 3rd payments will be rounded up to the nearest $10. The final payment will deduct the exact balance owed on the May 14, 2019, deadline. Participants who elect to take part in the Pay-Over-Time option will be sent an invoice for each interim payment and for the final payment.
Registration Process and Terms:
- Questions and Payment: To ask a question about the tour or to make a payment to register, contact the ICAN Manager, Holly Goring, directly. Please DO NOT email your credit card information to us. Holly Goring, ICAN Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Direct Tel.: 1-614-895-4213
- Confirmation: Once we process your initial payment, you will receive an email confirming your reserved spot on the tour. Reminder: The Pay-Over-Time option requires a non-refundable $500 deposit due at the time of registration.
- Required Documentation: After your reservation has been confirmed, you will need to provide the following documents to the ICAN Manager in order for you to participate in the tour:
a) A completed Registration Form (provided by us)
b) A completed Emergency Contact Form (provided by us)
c) A completed Liability Waiver (provided by us)
d) A color, scanned legible copy of your passport (A color photocopy can also be mailed to the ICAN Manager via regular mail)
- Airline Tickets: We advise that you do not to book non-refundable flights or other services until the tour has filled the minimum number of required participants. Once the tour has met that minimum requirement, you will be notified immediately and will be encouraged to book your flights at that time.
- The ICAN member discount only applies to products in the Ceramic Arts Network Shop and cannot be applied to this international tour.
- Tour Cancellation and Refunds: In the unlikely event that the tour be cancelled due to not meeting the minimum number of required participants or other reasons beyond our control, all tour-related deposits and payments made previously by you will be refunded back to you.
- Personal Cancellation and Refunds: If for some reason you register for the tour and later determine you will not be able to participate, you must notify the ICAN Manager in writing. Any payments made up to that point will be refunded up to July 14, 2019. No Refunds after July 14, 2019. Notification of your cancellation after the deadline will result in a forfeiture of any payments made to that point. Note that this clause does apply to a deposit made as part of the Pay-Over-Time option. The Pay-Over-Time option requires a non-refundable $500 deposit due at the time of registration.
Communication Leading Up to Departure: Once registered, tour participants will receive regular communication from the ICAN Manager with details about the event. All you’ll have to do is relax and enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime trip! We hope you can join us!
To ask questions, or reserve a spot, contact the event manager directly:
Holly Goring ICAN Manager 550 Polaris Parkway, Suite 510 Westerville, OH 43082 1-614-895-4213 email@example.com
"This tour was an inspirational highlight of my life. I can't wait to go on anther one!" —2018 ICAN Tour participant.