Tag: manometer

Primitive gauge for measuring water column inches, consisting of a U-shaped glass tube partially filled with water, with the pressure source connected to one end. See water column inches. Source: Clay: A Studio Handbook

Enter Your Log In Credentials
This setting should only be used on your home or work computer.

Larger version of the image