Tag: kiln stilts

Term often applied to all kiln posts, but more correctly referring to specialized refractory furniture pieces equipped with ceramic or metallic points designed to support fully glazed wares during firing. Source: Clay: A Studio Handbook

Enter Your Log In Credentials
This setting should only be used on your home or work computer.

Larger version of the image