Tag: faience

Widely used (and misused) term referring to any earthenware pottery glazed with an opaque glaze (usually white) and overglaze decoration. Source: Clay: A Studio Handbook

Enter Your Log In Credentials
This setting should only be used on your home or work computer.

Larger version of the image

Send this to a friend