Join the new call for entry for the ICAN Online Juried Exhibition: Holiday Exhibition!
The ICAN members voted in a recent survey for the next ICAN Online Juried Exhibition theme, and the results are in….it was a three-way tie! So, we decided to combine all the winning ideas into one exciting new winter show titled: Holiday Entertaining! Submit to this members-only contest showcasing your favorite handmade objects that make us all think of the holidays and spending time with family and friends: serving dishes, cookie plates, and holiday ornaments.
Dates to know:
- Submission Deadline: November 8, 2020, 11:59 PM EST
- Exhibition Dates: November 20–January 8, 2021
Prizes and opportunities:
- Best in Show: A feature in Pottery Making Illustrated.
- All finalist’s images will be shown online in the ICAN Exhibition Gallery. Following the conclusion of the show, they will be stored permanently online in the ICAN Exhibition Archives.
- All accepted pieces will have the option to be for sale on the ICAN website for the duration of the exhibition!
The 2020 ICAN Online Juried Exhibition Holiday Entertaining! contest is open to all current and new ICAN members. All entries must be constructed primarily of clay. The categories are serving dishes, cookie plates, and holiday ornaments. Juried from digital images only. A maximum of three entries per member.
All entries must be submitted through Submittable. No late entries accepted.
Only a $10 administrative entry fee!
Want to see more?
Click the links below to see the ICAN Online Juried Exhibition winners from previous years:
2020 ICAN Online Juried Exhibition Gallery — Spring Form!
2019 ICAN Online Juried Exhibition Gallery — Bottoms Up!
Click the links below to see the ICAN Juried Exhibition winners from previous years:
2020 Juried Show Winners — Short and Stout
2016 Juried Show Winners — Something Old, Something New
2014 Juried Show Winners — Transcending Material
2013 Juried Show Winners — GREEN
2012 Juried Show Winners — The Chromatic Edge
2011 Juried Show Winners — The Shoulders We Stand On
2010 Juried Show Winners — FILL-adelphia