New call for entry!
ICAN Online Juried Exhibition
Click the image to visit the webpage, or just click here!
Check out the gallery for the 2019 ICAN Juried Exhibition!
Click on the image to see the 2019 ICAN Juried Exhibition gallery, or just click here!
The call for entries for the 2019 ICAN Juried Exhibition has closed!
Requirements for Entry:
- Entrants must have an active ICAN membership both at the time of application and at the time of the exhibition.
- Works submitted for consideration may be no larger than 14 in. x 14 in. by 14 in. Works must be suitable for pedestal display.
- No wall or ceiling-suspended works will be accepted.
- Only very limited on-site assembly of multi-part works will be possible.
- Accepted entries must be shipped to the ICAN office by February 18th, 2019. ICAN will be responsible for the return of each piece following the close of the exhibition.
- Absolutely no shipping crates will be accepted.
- Double check your form before submitting, as this is what we will use for all name plates and winner announcements on the website.
- Make sure the images are hi-res and in the JPEG, JPG, PNG image file extension. 8×11 is the optimal size for all images.
- Entry-fee payment of $35 should be made online to our PayPal account (firstname.lastname@example.org) and in the notes section please put the reference code ICANJURIED19.
Don’t miss your chance to have your work displayed at the annual NCECA Conference…
Submit your work for consideration
Each year, ICAN hosts a juried show of its members’ work at the annual NCECA (National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts) conference, an industry event that attracts around 6,000 potters, ceramic artists and other visitors. ICAN members are invited to submit their work for consideration using the forms provided below.
Selected pieces will be featured as part of a display at NCECA. Get your work noticed!
Deadline extension: January 10th, 2019
2019 ICAN Juried Exhibition at NCECA
53rd Annual NCECA Conference
Minneapolis Convention Center
March 27-30, 2019
If you have any issues or problems, please contact Emily Arbogast (email@example.com).
Want to see more?
Click the links below to see winners from previous years.
2016 Juried Show Winners — Something Old, Something New
2014 Juried Show Winners — Transcending Material
2013 Juried Show Winners — GREEN
2012 Juried Show Winners — The Chromatic Edge
2011 Juried Show Winners — The Shoulders We Stand On
2010 Juried Show Winners — FILL-adelphia