UPDATE: All rooms are now sold out. To be added to a waitlist, please call Holly Goring at 1-614-895-4213.
Join us August 31–September 11, 2018 in Italy!
- Hands-on ceramic workshops at La Meridiana’s beautiful facility in Tuscany
- A guided tour of Florence and the Uffizi museum with an exclusive trip through the Vasari corridor
- The Academia Museum and the Bargello Museum
- A guided tour of Siena and the Duomo
- Hands-on majolica workshops and glazing demos
- A curated tour through the prestigious International Ceramic Museum and visits to local artist’s studio in Faenza
- A walking tour of the Ravenna mosaics
- Cooking and bookmaking lessons
- Private wine tasting of select Italian wines
- And, this year we’ve added tickets to the popular European pottery festival Argillà in Faenza. Argillà is the largest international pottery festival in Italy. Nearly 200 selected ceramic artists from Italy, France, Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, Austria, Slovenia, and Croatia and other European countries will display their works and demonstrate their techniques in the historical district in Faenza. It’s a great chance to discover not only Italian but also international ceramics.
- breakfast every day
- museum/guided tour tickets
- hands-on workshops
- transportation within Italy
Pricing does not include airfare.
Notice: Double room rates are based on per person occupancy. If you purchase a double room but do not have a roommate, we will do our best to pair you with one. If a roommate does not become available, you will be notified and charged the single room rate on 6/30/18.
The trip must have a minimum of 15 registered participants by June 30, 2018. If the trip does not have a minimum of 15 people, the trip will be cancelled, you will be notified by phone and/or email on 6/30/18, and ICAN will return your money. Do not purchase airfare until the trip has been confirmed.
Consent to use images: Registration and attendance at or participation in ICAN activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ICAN’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image in photographs, video, and any electronic reproduction of such events and activities.
Cancellation Policy: Full Refund less $500 if cancelled on or before March 31, 2018; full refund less 50% of payment if cancelled between April 1 and June 1, 2018: No refunds after June 1, 2018. To cancel you must call 800-424-8698.
Questions? Contact the Event Manager Directly:
600 N. Cleveland Ave, Suite 210
Westerville, OH 43082