Sights & Ceramics: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Welcome to Sights & Ceramics: Minneapolis, Minnesota. Sights & Ceramics is a video series that explores cities and locations that have a strong ceramic arts presence. Our hope is to provide ceramic artists and enthusiasts an entertaining and informative glimpse into unique communities of like-minded people.
In preparation for the National Conference on Education for the Ceramic Arts (NCECA) conference taking place in the Twin Cities March 27-30, 2019, we’ll be introducing you to some of the artists and organizations that are contributing to its vibrant ceramic arts scene! So far, we’ve visited the Weisman Art Center, artist Kip O’Krongly, the Edina Arts Center, the University of Minnesota Ceramics Department, the Northrup King Building, Continental Clay, Northern Clay Center, and the Minnesota New Institute for Ceramic Education. And just in time for the St. Croix Pottery Tour, we added an interview with the Tour hosts!
- Introduction to Sights & Ceramics Minneapolis
- Chapter 1 - St. Croix Valley Pottery Tour
- Chapter 2 - Weisman Art Center
- Chapter 3 - Kip O'Krongly
- Chapter 4 - Edina Art Center
- Chapter 5 - University of Minnesota Ceramics Department
- Chapter 6 - Northrup King Building
- Chapter 7 - Continental Clay
- Chapter 8 - Northern Clay Center
- Chapter 9 - Minnesota New Institute for Ceramic Education